publications, web-pages, and presentations related to the Jrna web-site
- Gillespie, Yoder, and Wharton. 2005 . Predicted secondary structures for expansion segments D2-D10 of the 28S large subunit rRNA from Ichneumonoidea (Insecta: Hymenoptera: Apocrita): Homology assignment and phylogenetic implications. Journal of Molecular Evolution.
- Munro, Gillespie, Heraty, Yoder, Owen, and Carmichael. 2004. A secondary structural model of the 28S rDNA expansion segments D2 and D3 from Chalcid wasps (Hymenoptera: Chalcidoidea): Implications for multiple sequence alignment and phylogeny reconstruction. Section A Student Competition Poster. ESA Annual meeting. (~3mb)
- Gillespie, Yoder. 2004. New structure-based methods for the phylogenetic analysis of ribosomal RNA sequences using the parsimony optimality criterion. Section A Talk. ESA Annual meeting. (~650kb)
- Yoder, Gillespie. 2004. Seeded multiple sequence alignment of rRNA encoding genes for the purposes of phylogenetic study. Section A Poster. ESA Annual meeting. (~400kb)
- Yoder, Gillespie. 2004. Towards the use of morphological characters based on RNA secondary structure in revisionary systematics. PEET V. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Yoder, Gillespie. 2004. Perl scripted manipulation of RNA multiple sequence alignments. International Congress of Entomology, Brisbane. (powerpoint presentation) (~6mb)
rna on the world-wide-web
- The RNA World
- Comparative RNA Web Site
- European RNA Database
- Ribosomal Database Project
- www.bioinformatics.vg -links
- BRAliBase: Benchmark RNA Alignments. -links
- RNA Studio at BibiServ
- The RNase P Database
summary pages (these are likely better than this set of links)
- iUBio archive at U. Indiana
- Ian Holme's multiple alignment summary page
- MEG's (University of Copenhagen) list of RNA utilities
- Assemble homepage. Very nice.
- DART homepage at sourceforge
- RNAVIZ seems to be down now
- XRNA visualization
- RNAView, RNAmlView visualization from the nab lab at Rutgers
- RNAsoft can simulate sequences based on a mask
labs working with RNA
no association implied- these folks just do cool stuff!
- Homepage of Sean Eddy (Eddy Lab)
- Homepage of Paul Gardner
- Homepage? of Ian Holmes
- Homepage of Jotun Hein
- Doug Turner Group